Carnage Angels Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the Carnage Angels Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello! This thing makes you put in long subjects.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfers
Wingless
Wingless

hello! This thing makes you put in long subjects. Empty
PostSubject: hello! This thing makes you put in long subjects.   hello! This thing makes you put in long subjects. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:17 pm

I'm going to post a lot.
Back to top Go down
Wolfers
Wingless
Wingless

PostSubject: Re: hello! This thing makes you put in long subjects.   hello! This thing makes you put in long subjects. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Facebook has made me want to "like" everything and it's pretty disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Starlessbird
Seraphim
Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: hello! This thing makes you put in long subjects.   hello! This thing makes you put in long subjects. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:10 pm

Wolfers wrote:
Facebook has made me want to "like" everything and it's pretty disturbing.

I am totally going to make a Facebook page for this now. So you'll have something else to "like". xD

Also, some interesting news. I met a guys from another clan yesterday on APB. They play mostly Steam games, and when I told him about our clan, he said he'd ask his clan if anyone would be interested in some clan vs clan L4D games. Even though they are probably better than us, it might still be fun. APB has taught me that losing can be fun too xD.

And, don't forget to tell anyone you know who PC games (even if it's just a couple of games) about the clan.

AND, Black Ops is having a free weekend on Steam. You should dl it and motivate me to play it again.
Back to top Go down
https://carnageangels.forumotion.com
Wolfers
Wingless
Wingless

PostSubject: Re: hello! This thing makes you put in long subjects.   hello! This thing makes you put in long subjects. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:09 am

I would like/unlike it multiple times.

That sounds pretty cool, you know, if my computer ever starts working....(for black ops and l4d2)
I really want to get in on this free weekend. I'll be working on it all day today trying to fix it D:<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello! This thing makes you put in long subjects.   hello! This thing makes you put in long subjects. Empty

Back to top Go down

hello! This thing makes you put in long subjects.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Carnage Angels Clan :: Members Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: